I love Reese. I really really do. Most of the time. You see for 8 1/2 long months I've had to put up with her stealing my toys, laying on my blankets, and most of all - the licking, the CONSTANT licking. Well, something happened last week. I discovered that I can crawl. And let me tell you, once I discovered this new talent I immediately made my way over to my furry friend to let her know it was on! I've been trying to come up with a way to get her back for the past few days and it came to me while enjoying some peach cobbler (the Gerber crap, not the good stuff like Nana makes...hint hint). You see, we had been outside playing for the afternoon. It was pretty hot and a storm was on it's way. Reese's just like Mommy and I and she can't take the heat so she was just about passed out under the ceiling fan in the living room. The gooey, sweet peach cobbler was going down pretty good - and then it came to me. I finished that entire container of peach cobbler and Mommy put me on the floor to let me roam. Well, I roamed right over to my beloved Reese, I crawled right up on her neck and she thought I just wanted to cuddle but instead, I spit all of my peach cobbler up all over her neck! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You know what they say about paybacks Reese! Mommy wasn't able to get a picture of that since she was too busy trying to clean us both up, but here's a pic from a happier time where we were actually getting along.
