Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Playin' Hooky

Mommy's been really busy the past few days. Believe it or not, I slept in this morning and Mommy was finally able to get all caught up on her work. So technically we didn't play hooky today but we did - so deal with it. We've been playing all day. Well, except for now because Mommy had so many e-mails that her BlackBerry was about to explode so she hopped on the computer to clean it up and I begged her to post some pictures and videos from our fun day.
Here I am playing with the curtains by the back door. It is a new favorite of mine:

Last Halloween Grandma and Grandpa gave me this cool spinning pumpkin to look at. I am loving it this year because I actually figured out how to get it to spin on my own.

A) "Mooooooooom you said you weren't going to post this picture!!!!! I look silly!", M) "Well, I think it's cute Ad and since you haven't figured out how to use a computer yet, I guess YOU'LL have to 'deal with it!' "
Checking out the inside of Mommy's bench. I like to lift the lid up and throw toys in it and then cry until Mommy gets them out for me. One day I'm probably going to fall in trying to fish stuff out of there!
And because I'm so stinkin' cute, here's another video of me playing with the curtains!