Friday, November 20, 2009

Administrative Assistant

Daddy and Mommy have been pretty busy lately. I've been trying to think of ways to help them out. So, Daddy's ESPN The Magazine came the other day. We watch a lot of sports together so I got the bright idea to go through his magazine and tear out the articles that I thought he would find interesting. I thought it would save him some time by not having to look at all those articles that he had no interest in. Funny, he didn't seem to appreciate my efforts. His Sports Illustrated came yesterday so I'm going to work on it this afternoon. Maybe I'll do better this time.
Mommy has been running around this morning gathering up last minute things for tomorrow's craft show. So I said, "Mommy, what can I do to help?" Mommy told me to inspect her table to make sure it is in good shape.
Yes, I banged my head on the other table seconds after this picture was taken.Well, I'm no table expert, but I think it passes inspection!
Here I am "Rocking the milk gut!".