Monday, April 5, 2010

HOT!

So did everyone have a nice Easter? We did, thanks for asking. It was nice but busy as most holidays are in our family. I'll get Mommy to post some of my pictures...one of these days. Her desk is piled up so, despite my persistance, updating my blog has been bumped down on her To Do List. Seriously Mommy, I have followers who live to read my bloggy. OK, well that may be an exaggeration. So, here's a cute little story about me to tide you over.
Those of you who know Mommy well know that she doesn't tolerate the heat AT ALL. If it's above 83 and, God forbid, humid, she's hiding somewhere in the AC. Well, Mommy and Daddy have noticed that it seems I'm following in Mommy's footsteps when it comes to this heat thing. Mommy is super busy today and decided to take me outside to play after lunch so that I would, hopefully, exhaust myself and take a very long nap this afternoon so she could catch up on somethings. But, it's a little warm out there today and after a few minutes I told Mommy that it was "hot". Mommy thought it was cute but proceeded to keep me outside. Finally I couldn't take it anymore so I just said (yelled) "hot, hot, hot, hot...." until Mommy got the point and brought me inside. I'm happy to report that I'm no longer hot. And, I haven't taken a nap yet either!! Hehe!!!