Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blanket 1, Addie 0

We went for another walk after school. I told Momma I didn't want to go because they make me tired. (Momma's note: Duh!!! Do you think we're walking for our health?) After we got back, I was really tired. Momma said, "Why don't I make you a little fort. Then you can lay under there, watch TV, and relax a little." (Momma's note: Relax = Nap) So, I was like, "Sure, Momma. That sounds like a great plan." So, Momma made my little fort for me by laying my Minnie Mouse blanket over the couch and footrest. I was sitting on the couch while she did this and was a little confused about how to get down into the fort. So I just walked off the couch thinking I could walk over to the footrest and down. I didn't think about the 18" gap covered up by the blanket. I learned the hard way that one should never walk on a blanket. So, I'm now resting comfortably in Daddy's - safe - chair with my froggy ice compress on my foot. No more forts for this girl!