Friday, August 16, 2013

Back To School Night

What's that sound you hear? Sadness. Summer is almost over and I'm headed off to....wait for it... Kindergarten. (Momma's note: How is that possible?). Last night Nana and Grampsie kindly came over to keep Charlie entertained so Daddy and Momma could take me to Back To School night. I got to meet my super nice teacher, Mrs. Dunn, take my school supplies to stock my desk, and went on a scavenger hunt of the school to find all of the important places like the bathroom, cafeteria, office, computer lab, etc. I found my locker and inside was a gift from Mrs. Dunn. There was also a bus out front for me to practice getting on and off of. As a side note, I need to give a big thank you to my GREAT Aunt Patty who took me on a practice run on her bus last week. Thanks to her I'm VERY excited about riding the bus!! So, thanks again, Aunt Patty. Our school does a staggered start so I'm not so overwhelmed on my first day and I start on Tuesday. I'm very excited that both Daddy and Mommy will be home to put me on the bus. I'll be sure to post an update about my ADventure in Kindergarten!