
It's probably a little hard to tell from this picture but I busted my bottom lip open the other day! How you ask? Mommy tripped me! (Mommy's Note: Ad,
you tripped over
my foot., Addie: Right Mommy,
I tripped over
your foot =
YOU tripped
ME! Mommy: Sigh...) Anyway, After eating lunch the other day, Mommy got me out of my high chair and put me on the ground. She went toward the kitchen to clean off my tray and I went toward the living room to play and our feet sorta got tangled up. But did Mommy fall?! Nope, I did! It all happened so fast that I didn't have time to brace myself and smacked my face right on the hardwood floor! I screamed and when Mommy picked me up I had blood running down my chin! Poor me!! I cried for a few minutes but in the end I was fine. I didn't want much to eat or drink all day because it kind of hurt to but I'm doing much better now, thanks for asking.