Hey Everyone. I know, I know, I know. It's been days without an update. I've been so good lately about posting almost everyday. But I've been busy - errr, well, I haven't but Mommy says she's been too busy to put my pictures, etc. up for me. One of these days I'm going to figure out this computer thingy and do this myself. Anyone want to buy me one of those new iPad things?! Hello....?! Anyway...
So...this morning we had LOADS of fun. Mommy took me to my very first gymnastics class. I...had...a...ball!!!!!!!! It was so much fun. They have a little course set up that started with rings which I thought were very cool. I liked to hold onto them and Mommy would lower me down so I had to hang from them. The teacher said that by the end of the session (in April) I'll probably be hanging off them by myself! Then we moved onto this hexagon looking foam thing and Mommy put me down in it and I couldn't see her. It was pretty cool though because it was all padded and I could beat on the sides. Then we moved onto a crawling tube. It is a lot bigger than the one I got for Christmas and was dark blue so I was really scared of it at first but after a few tries, I got my nerve up and went through it...again...and again...and again... Then we moved onto some colored mats that I got to jump from color to color and a few more climbing foam things. It was so much fun. Then we got to jump on some trampolines built into the floor. Well, I didn't really jump. I ran back and forth. Next we moved to the middle of the gym and I got to run around on that springy floor thing that the big gymnasts use for floor exercises. So much fun. There were a few more games and then came...THE FOAM PIT!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome! I was a little skeptical at first but some of the kids smaller than me dove right in so I figured I would too. I had a few scary moments when I seemed to find some pockets where there wasn't much foam and kind of got buried but Mommy dove in and got me. I loved it so much that I threw a fit when class was over and Mommy had to get me out. To finish up class, the teacher lady gave everyone stamps on their hands and feet. I got a cloud on my right foot but I didn't see what all the fuss was about and wouldn't let her put a snowflake on the left one. I can't wait until next week!!!!!
Daddy...can you build me a foam pit?!?!?! Daddy...?? Why doesn't anyone listen to me around here?!?!?!?!
