Friday, February 12, 2010

The Big Dig...Out

Well, now that it's stopped snowing and blowing, it's time to dig out. "Huh, what's that Daddy? You need help? Uhhhh, I'm busy!" Looking up the road...
...and down the road. Actually we haven't seen a plow in days, that asphalt you see is only there because the wind blew all the snow away. Coming up our driveway after clearing it.
So that's where our picnic table got to! Anyone up for a barbeque?
Cool drift around the house.Notice the tracks headed up the drift over the fence? Houdini Dog decided to make her escape this morning!

So now that we're all dug out, I wonder when the rest of the roads will be open? Mommy and I haven't left the house in eight days and we're both going a little...BANANAS (sorry, Fresh Beat Band joke that only Mommy, Daddy, and I will get).