This is called rambling because that's all it really is. I don't have anything important to share. Just a few funny things that happened today.
Momma and I had some errands to run this morning. I lost my Croc in one of the stores we were in. Mommy didn't even notice but the cashier did and held onto our stuff while we cruised around the store looking for it. Thankfully we found it pretty close to the registers. We walked all over the store while shopping and I was ready to leave so I was getting very close to telling Mommy that I could live without it and that's when we found it.
Reese's bed in Momma and Dada's bedroom is beyond old and majorly stinky...no matter how many times Mommy washes it. So, we stopped by the pet store to buy her a new one. Mommy decided to go sans cart and let me run amuck in the store. I had so much fun picking out a bed for Reese. I pulled a bunch off the shelf and laid on them. I wanted to make sure my Woo Woo had a comfy bed. I finally decided on one for her but there were a bunch of people with their own Woo Woo's in the store so I wanted to walk around and look at all of them. Reese's bed is huge...because Reese is a pretty big dog so Mommy held my hand as we walked across the parking lot because she couldn't carry both of us. I went down on the hot asphalt. Ohhh, my knees. Again, Mommy was holding my hand so I didn't go face first and she kept the fall from being much worse. But it still wasn't fun.
We got stuck behind a lady in a small SUV with a flat tire. For some reason she continued to drive despite the fact that the tire was falling off the rim. The sound of the rim on the asphalt was not pleasing. There was lots of horn honking and notsonice names being yelled at her. Not by Mommy...believe it or not!
After our errands were run, Mommy and I were hungry. Momma asked me if I wanted McDonald's since it was getting late instead of waiting until we got home to eat and I replied "fries!"
Reese seems to like her new bed. Although she hasn't had a chance to lay on it much because, well, I've been laying on it!



I also realized today why Mommy and Daddy tell me constantly NOT to squeeze juice boxes. My bath this morning was a total waste after I shot apple juice in my hair and eyes at lunch. But, I'm pretty sure I'll probably do it again. Maybe I'll just turn the straw toward Mommy instead...
