Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things Happen in Three's

I seriously doubt anyone but Mommy cares about this but my hit counter has taken a crap again. It's on 1,500 something. Seriously, yesterday it was on 7,000 something and if you add what I had when it stopped working the first time, I am getting dangerously close to 8,000. 8,000 hits! Wow. I'm popular.

If things happen in three's, Mommy says she's totally fine with the hit counter being the third thing to go wrong. Wondering why I haven't updated my blog lately?! It's because Mommy and I have been spending most of our time waiting around for repairmen.

First, a fan broke in our TV downstairs. I was really not happy. Seriously, I had to find ways to keep myself entertained like reading, coloring, and playing with toys. Come on! What is this?! 1940?! I have a few shows that I must watch everyday and if I don't get to watch them...well, it ain't pretty!

Then our hot water heater decided it didn't want to work anymore either. Actually we have hard water that we didn't know about and the hard water deposits built up inside of it like concrete so it was ruined. So we are now the proud owners of a new hot water heater AND a water softener. We spent the better part of the weekend at Grandpa and Grandma's taking showers...thanks again by the way G&G.

So, we're loving having our TV up and running and being able to bathe again. So, knock on wood for us and hope that my hit counter is the third thing to go wrong! And keep reading my blog too. Maybe one day I'll actually hit the 10,000 mark...if the counter works right!!!