Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cookies for Daddy

Since we weren't home much this weekend, we didn't really get to do much to celebrate Father's Day with Daddy. So, yesterday morning I asked Mommy if we could make some cookies for Daddy. Mommy made the dough up while I took a very short nap (Sorry Mommy!). Making the dough is one of my favorite parts but I don't like to wait that half hour or so while it needs to be refrigerated so this way it was ready to go! "Ohhh Mommy! A Woo Woo cookie cutter! We gotta make Woo Woo cookies!"
Rolling out the dough.
"OK Mommy! I'm ready!"
"This is where the Woo Woo was!"
Ugh, a little flour on my face...
Putting on the sprinkles.
Reese thought if she was good and stayed out of our way that maybe we'd give her one.
"All this cookie cutting is making me thirsty!"
Yum! Cookies!
I made a bit of a mess out of the chair I was standing on.
"OK Mommy, I'm done. It's all yours to clean up!"
The finished product!
I shared a Woo Woo cookie with Woo Woo.
Daddy was very surprised by the cookies when he got home...
...and he gave me a big smooch for making them for him!
Love you Daddy!!!