Monday, June 21, 2010

Missing In Action

I'm baaaaaccckkkk!!! No, I didn't fall off the planet.
Mommy had to spend a lot of time at her office away from home last week so we didn't have much time to update my blog. But I sure was busy! Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw (the grandparents formerly known as Grandma and Grandpa) watched me a lot Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Daddy took off on Thursday and Friday to watch me. Daddy and I surprised Nana at work last Thursday for her birthday and spent the afternoon with her. On Friday we went to Auntie Marsha's house to celebrate Eli's birthday. Mommy was in such a rush when she got home from the office that she didn't remember to take either of her cameras along! So, sadly, I don't have any pics from Eli's party but I sure had a good time with Eli and Caleb.
On Saturday, after my nap, we went to the tractor show. Daddy thought he should dress me to fit in. No jokes about my resemblance to Don Imus, please!After the tractor show, we went to visit Paw-Paw, who was cutting barley, and I got to go along for a ride with Paw-Paw in his combine. Here I am sitting on one if the big tires afterwards!
Hanging out with Daddy.
Posing with Maw-Maw.
And Paw-Paw...but I was all pictured out at that point. We'll try again one day Paw-Paw!
Saturday was a very busy day. After the combining fun, we headed up the road for the Kaas reunion. I had lots of fun playing with my cousins and blowing bubbles. Afterwards, we walked over to Great Uncle Don and Great Aunt Pam's house to check out their goats! Aren't they cute?!
Daddy holding me in the goat pen.
Here's my cousin Josie holding Josie the Goat so I could pet her.
Yesterday we got together with Maw-Maw's family to celebrate Great Pop-Pop's birthday, Great Pop-Pop and Great Nannie's Anniversary, and Father's Day. Here's Great Pop-Pop's birthday cake! It was yummy!
I had fun playing on their Gazelle. Like my shirt? It says "My Grandpa drives a John Deere...and I hang on!"
It was a fun, hot, busy week and I enjoyed seeing everyone, but I really needed a nap!
So I took one, and then I had a snack...and wore another cute hat!!!
So, that was my crazy, busy week. I also wanted to let everyone know, because many birthdays, and other celebrations passed this week without mention from me, that since I wished everyone a "Happy Whatever" the first year around on my blog, that I won't be doing it anymore. It's not that I don't love you all, I just had trouble remembering things and felt bad when I missed someone or something. So there you go!