Friday, July 2, 2010

Beautiful Day!

Wasn't yesterday a gorgeous day?! We were supposed to go shopping with Maw Maw, however, the battery died in the Addiemobile yesterday morning after our first stop (We had to drop some of Reese's pee off to Dr. P. (hehe) to be tested to make sure her UTI was cleared up. It was. Sure you wanted to know!) and Daddy had to come rescue us! So, we dropped Maw Maw off and headed back home. We'll go shopping another day. Instead, we spent the rest of the day playing outside!

Momma used to take all kinds of pictures of Reese before I came along...imagine that. She decided to try to take some of Reese yesterday because she doesn't have any current "nice" ones of Reese alone. You know, without me trying to choke her to death! Reese was having no parts. She's camera shy. You know, doing that whole, "I'm going to look this way so it looks like I didn't know I was having my picture taken" thing. I guess she was feeling a little fat yesterday or something...
But I on the other hand LOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE to have my picture taken!
We, seriously, spent, like, three hours outside playing yesterday. It was awesome!I accidentally got a little sand in my mouth. Yuck!
Momma buried my feet!
Can't go anywhere without my juice!

Mommy doesn't know this yet but I'm dragging her butt back out after my nap too!