Monday, July 19, 2010

Good Times

Friday afternoon, Mommy took me to see Marmaduke at the movie theater. It was my first time and I really enjoyed it. I sat on Mommy's lap for the first half of the movie and in my own chair for the second half. Mommy was very impressed by me!

Saturday evening, Daddy and Mommy took me to the Ag Expo. Mommy took her camera along but didn't take any pictures because she had more fun taking me around to see all of the animals. We saw alpacas, horses, and beef cows. Then we saw the goats (Mommy's favorite!). I actually petted a few of them. We headed over to see the bunnies and I got to pet one of those too. I did not like the sheep or pigs and I didn't care for the heifers either but petted one of them. I didn't care for any of the animals in the actual petting zoo except for the baby ducks. They were pretty awesome. The best part of the evening was when we stopped to get a milkshake to share. The nice man asked if we liked blueberries and gave us a big ice cream dish full of them. Needless to say, I didn't have any of the milkshake, I ate the entire dish of blueberries instead!!

Yesterday we went to a family reunion. It was at a nice park near a place to fish.
Grampsie caught a fish. I wasn't too sure about it.
Daddy and Grampsie dressed for the occasion!
Caleb caught a bunch of fish. Here he is with one.
I caught a fish too...with Daddy's help. And I kissed it. Ewwww!
Here's Auntie Marsha helping Eli with his big catch!