Monday, August 23, 2010

Dis and Dat

A coupla nights ago we went to the carnival...I had fun playing the games... ...but I didn't win anything...
...so we moved on. We watched some other kiddies try to put out a "fire". We ate some yummy food (well, Daddy and Mommy did...I was too distracted by other things to eat), listened to a band, and ran into some family and friends. It was a good time!

Yesterday we went to a family reunion...
...it was at a nice park and I got to do one of my favorite things...
...after I tired of swinging, I went for a walk with Nana......we checked out the creek...
...I dipped my toes in...
...and took a break to watch the fishies...
...they were nice enough to give away some toys for us kiddies...I got a puzzle and put it together with Nana and my puzzle lovin' Great Grandma...
...and since we weren't that far away, we went to Nana and Grampsie's...because I...
...wanted to feed the horsey an apple...
...but she ran away from me...
...so Daddy and I took a little walk...
...while Grampsie went and got her, then I took a ride......I had a blast...
...YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!