Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mixed Bag

It is very early on the morning of my birthday party! I am so excited that I can't sleep. So, I've decided to take this time to share some pictures from this week. Things have been a little crazy, what with getting ready for my party and all. Maw Maw and Paw Paw were kind enough to watch me earlier this week so Mommy and Daddy could get a few things done. I had fun riding on the Gator...actually, I got to drive it! Hehe! I love this shot of me and Paw Paw. Doesn't it look like some sort of promotional photo for a reality show. Me with a mean look on my face and Paw Paw talking on his phone like he's trying to take care of some business for me!
Ah! And here's a shot of me from the day we were going to go fishing. I liked wearing the life jacket for about a minute and then made Daddy take it off! Thus, resulting in Mommy and I staying home.
Hmm, let's see, what do we have here? Ah, yes. Great Pop Pop and Nannie came over one morning for a nice visit and brought my gifts along as well.
I got a car! (THANK YOU by the way, I love it!!)
I wanted to help Daddy put it together but ended up slowing down the process instead.
I think Pop Pop might love Reese more than me! Hehe!
Enjoying my Cozy Coupe!
My Great Grandma and Pappy came over for dinner one night too. They gave me a really nice sticker book and some other goodies as well. We had a great evening with them!
Yesterday we stopped down to see Maw Maw. Funny story, as we were leaving the house to go see Maw Maw, Daddy told me to go get in the car...meaning the AddieMobile...I, however, got in my Cozy Coupe instead. Hehe. Anyway, Maw Maw was working on her "Mum Wagon"...and I had to help!

So, that's been my week. (Yawn!) I think I'm going to head back to bed for a little while and rest up for my party! Can't wait!!!!!!!