Thursday, September 9, 2010

Check-Up

So yesterday we picked up Maw Maw. I was very excited to see her...until we pulled in the parking lot at the Dr. D's office. Would you believe I had a check-up yesterday? Mommy brought Maw Maw along to help hold me down when I got my shots. I was not happy at all!!!! But, if Momma had done some research, she would have known that I didn't need any shots this time! In fact, other than flu shots, I don't get anymore shots until I'm four! Anyway, it was a good thing Maw Maw went along because I threw a fit while the nurse checked me out but once Dr. D. got there, I was fine. She said I'm doing really well and to limit my French fry intake (not likely!). I'm 34 inches tall now and weigh 27.3 pounds. She said I'm perfect...duh!!! Hehe! I don't have to go back until I'm three now! Woo hoo!