Monday, September 20, 2010

A Fairy Good Time!

Happy Monday Everyone! I sure hope everyone had a great weekend!! Ours was great! I went to a birthday party for one of my friends and we went to a tractor show on Sunday with Paw Paw, Maw Maw, Pop Pop, and Nannie (maybe I should call her Nannie Nannie so she has a double name like everyone else!) Anyway, it was super busy, but great! Saturday we spent the day at the fair (we also were on the NBC25 news too!). I had a blast checking out all of the animals! I really wanted to take it all in!I think I liked the goats the best (Mommy's Note: She really did...I'm not saying it because they're my favorite!)!
I also liked the sheep too. I think it's because they're kind of my size.
I liked their cool "shirts".
Would the John Deere loving members of my family please quickly scroll past this picture! Hehe!
We also walked around the midway but we didn't ride anything. Daddy, however, was very embarrassed by Mommy taking pictures of the big Ferris wheel!
And speaking of Mommy taking pictures, Mommy got second place on a photo she entered of me in the fair! I personally think that a photo of me should have won Best in Show...but that's just me! Hehe!