Monday, December 27, 2010

Apparently...

...I was a VERY good girl this year! I had such a fantastic weekend hanging out with my family. I was very overwhelmed with all of the wonderful gifts I received and fantastic food I ate. I'm taking the day off today to recover and play with all my new toys. I intend to stay in my jammies all day and watch movies and relax. I'm going to see if I can talk Mommy into washing all of my cute new clothes too. I'll post some pics later in the week of my adventures this weekend. Again, thank you to everyone for being so generous (Daddy and Mommy send their thanks too!)!

But while I'm at it, I'll share a cute story. Yesterday morning before we left, I walked over to Mommy, gave her a big hug, and said "I love you too much, Mommy!" (Mommy's note: I think that was supposed to be a compliment!)

And heck, I might as well send good luck wishes to my Godfather Chris and his wife Ashley - they're expecting a baby this week and I'm super excited about it!!!

OK! Now I'm really done! Merry...December 27th everyone!!!!!