Is this not the cutest dress you've ever seen? When Momma picked it up in the store and asked me if I liked it it, I was like, "yeaaahhhh!" So she got it for me.
Yesterday morning she thought it might be a good idea to try it on me before washing it. The fleece around the wrists doesn't have any give to it and Momma thought it might be a bit too tight. So, she tried putting it on me, and it ended up being Halloween/Minnie Mouse 2.0. I hated it and screamed. So, Momma will be returning it and trying to find me one without any fuzz...
Yesterday morning she thought it might be a good idea to try it on me before washing it. The fleece around the wrists doesn't have any give to it and Momma thought it might be a bit too tight. So, she tried putting it on me, and it ended up being Halloween/Minnie Mouse 2.0. I hated it and screamed. So, Momma will be returning it and trying to find me one without any fuzz......and speaking of fuzz, The Fuzz showed up at our house last night. Why you ask? Hehe. Well, I sorta called 911 again. Not only did I manage to unlock Momma's phone, and hit the emergency call button, but I also muted Momma's phone so we could all hear the dispatcher repeat several times, "Is there an emergency?!" Finally, Momma got the phone off mute and explained to the dispatcher, who was not quite as nice as the dispatcher Momma talked to the last time, that her sweet, adorable, innocent two year old accidentally called 911. He told Momma that a cop would probably show up anyway just to check things out. And he did. He was very nice though and wished us a Merry Christmas! Momma is now storing her phone on top of the refrigerator.
On this snowy morning, we made some cookies and other goodies. While waiting on a batch to come out of the oven, I decided that I needed to take Reese to the vet...
...I think I've seen "Turner and Hooch" a few too many times!
Be safe in the snow everyone!!!
