Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brandenburg Party

This image belongs much lower in the post and I don't have the patience to try to move it again so it will have to stay here!! Hehe!Sunday was our final Christmas get together. I brought all of my Play Doh along for me and all of my cousins to play with. Maw Maw also made goodie bags for all of us so we had lots to do!
My Great Nannie was one of the first to arrive so she helped me set up the table and played with me too!
I hung out with Maw Maw and Paw Paw while waiting on our guests to arrive.
All that setting up was hard work so I rested with Maw Maw for a bit.
Finally everyone had arrived and it was time to eat!
Trent put his pockets to good use!
Everyone enjoying the festivities.
Great Aunt Jane's family
The disastrous "great grand kid" photo!Play Doh Time!!!!
My super funny, cute cousin Atley!
Great Aunt Jane and her great granddaughter Alyvia.

Great Aunt Mary Margaret helping Ariel make some Play Doh ice cream!
Self explanatory!
"A Rose Between Two Thorns!" Great Pop-Pop, Great Aunt Jane, and Great Uncle Charles. We wish you could have been there too Great Aunt Lorraine!!