Wednesday, February 9, 2011

snow + 4-wheeler + dumpster lid + FUN!!!!!

Sunday we went to Grampsie and Nana's to have some fun in the snow!
Grampsie and I pulled Caleb and Eli around. I had a ball on the 4-wheeler!
Caleb and Eli had lots of fun too!
I wanted to join in back there so Nana got on with me!
I thought it would be fun to throw snowballs at Caleb and Eli.
Uncle Tommy took Caleb and Eli for a spin...
...and Eli took a spill!
But he got back on!
Snuggling with Grampsie!

Momma had lunch with a friend of hers so when she showed up, she wasn't dressed for snow fun so Daddy let her borrow his overalls. As Nana said, Momma could do one of those weight loss ads that say "Look, I lost another person!"
Here we go!
Daddy had fun but he really wanted to take Caleb and Mommy for a ride...
...so I hopped off and away they went!

...and my crazy Daddy threw Momma off the sled!
He did help her up!
It was a pretty fun day!