Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a super busy weekend. But it was fun! We went to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's Saturday evening and I looked for Easter eggs! Like my nifty Lightening McQueen basket? Sunday we went to the Kaas Easter get together and after getting a hang of egg hunting the night before, I patiently waited for the fun to begin!
I was off! And, boy did I clean up!!!!


All that egg hunting made me hungry so it worked out nicely that when we got to Grandma and Pappy's later in the day, Uncle Ted came by in his ice cream truck!

Oh, and, by the way Grandma, sorry, I ripped up some of your tulips.

We also had a great time at Nannie G's last night, but Momma didn't take any pics there. Nannie and Amy were so kind to actually dye some real Easter eggs for me...and I cracked them all! Whoops!