Friday, April 29, 2011

Royally Entertaining

Today was The Big Wedding! The Disney Channel has been preparing for it by holding Royal Wedding week with lots of cartoons about Kings and Queens, and showing all of their princess movies. Momma and I watched the end of the ceremony this morning, the big parade, and, of course, the kiss...well, kisses! It was pretty cool! Daddy thought we, well, Mommy, was nuts so he hightailed it out the door! Since Mom's cool like that, she actually DVR'd the coverage starting at 3:00 am so we're going to start watching it later. Anyway, I got so caught up in the festivities this morning that I ripped the adjuster thingy (I'm sure it has a technical name) out of Daddy's old Oriole's batting helmet and wore it around the house as my tiara! Then we went to the grocery store and they played Elton John's (who was a wedding guest if you're hiding under a rock) "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" when we first got there and I sang it through the entire store! All of the other customers thought I was pretty funny! Well, duh! Anyway, it's time to go watch more wedding coverage. Cheerio!