Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How. Cute. Am. I?!

Well, today is class picture day at school. As usual, it was a struggle to get me ready for school but once I saw my dress hanging up I got very excited. I let Momma wet my hair down and sat still while she gave my bangs (that I trimmed myself the other day...oh, I didn't tell ya'll about that...well, yeah, while Daddy and I were making some construction paper garland for the tree, I decided that my bangs were just a little bit too long...luckily I didn't take out too much) a slight curl and straightened my hair and put a little curl on the ends. I even let her put a headband in and when Momma dropped me off at school, it was still in! Perhaps I'm a bit more of a girly-girl that we all thought because I was just all kinds of excited about wearing my cute purple dress today. When I got to my classroom, Ms. Tina told me how beautiful I looked and I told her that Daddy got me dressed and did my hair. (Momma's note: sigh...)