Last night was pretty awesome. Momma and I had a girls night out. She and I went to the carnival. Momma told me I had to eat my dinner before I could ride any rides. I ate almost an entire cheeseburger!! Then we walked around to check all the rides out so see which ones I wanted to burn my tickets on. I ended up riding a pony first. Then I rode the race cars. Momma thought I picked this car because it had Kodak on it (Umm, what's Kodak?) but I obviously picked it because its yellow, duh! Then I rode the boats, motorcycles, and finished up on the Choo-Choo Charlie train (no joke!). Momma thought it was funny how I looked so scared of all of the rides when they first started but then quickly began giggling and laughing. I think Momma is hoping to have a roller coaster buddy in a few years.
