Thursday, May 3, 2012

My First Post

  Hi. I'm Charlie. But, you already know that.
 This is my first post. Guess you know that too.
 I like to chew on my hand.
 And play with my feet.
 This is my big sister, Addie. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with her. And if you aren't, well you should be able to tell by her shirt who she is.
 This is Reese. Much like the other residents of our house, she doesn't like to have her picture taken.
 I haven't really gotten to that point yet.
 I bet you're wondering why I'm naked.
 Well, I sorta made a big poop today.
 And I peed on Momma while she was cleaning me up.
So, she just gave me a bath because it was easier.
 And then she thought I looked really cute naked so she grabbed her camera.
And here comes Addie again. I'd better go. I'll write again soon. And hopefully I'll have clothes on in those pictures!