A few weeks ago we went to Baltimore for the day.
We went to the aquarium.
It was really cool. I had no idea that they used divers to feed some of the sea creatures!
These little guys were Momma's favorite.
She got a good laugh at the t-shirt in the gift shop with a picture of one of these that said "Stud Puffin".
We took in the very short, but very cool dolphin show.
That was my favorite part.
It wasn't on the agenda for the day.
But it just so happened that our beloved Orioles were home.
So we killed a little time until the first pitch and Charlie and I got to attend our very first game!
He was not impressed.
I kindly asked Momma if I could take some "pitchers" with her camera and she handed it over to me (Mommy's note: NOT the good one!) and the following are my shots from the evening!
I handed it back to Momma before we left to get a shot with Daddy. Neither Char or I really seemed too interested in it though.
And...for it being our first game, we got cool certificates from the Orioles!
Pretty nifty, huh?!






















