I'm glad I'm learning how to read and write, maybe I'll be able to officially take this thing over soon. Momma is too slow when it comes to updating this thing anymore. We just got around to downloading the camera from the past few weeks and here are some goodies I'd like to share. We went to Bass Pro Shop a few weeks ago - where I got to feed the fish with Grampsie but we can't get the stupid video to upload - and after we got home, Daddy and I filled up our tackle boxes with our new purchases. Momma snapped this pic from upstairs so many apologies for the safety rail reflection in the window.
Last weekend we went to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's to celebrate Maw Maw's birthday. We begged Paw Paw to take us for a tractor ride. It actually didn't take too much begging on our part! I wish Momma had gotten a pic of Charlie's face as Paw Paw backed the tractor out of the shed. His bottom lip dropped and if he could have said "wow" that's what he would have said.
We had such a good time and right around this very moment is when Charlie started to cry....because he saw Momma, Daddy, and Maw Maw standing there and knew the ride was over.
I'm not sure which one of them has a bigger smile on his face...
Here I am making out our menu for the week.
And telling Momma that she should really wash the windows on the backdoor.
(Momma's note: Is there really any point? It looks like this five minutes after they've been cleaned.)
Here are Char and I having a little fun before school.
Momma said, "Reese want some bacon?!" to get her to look at the camera. How cruel!!
In the car, in the parking lot at school. As you can see, I LOVE school!
That's all we've got for now, folks!














