Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh My Ears....

I got a little bit of a surprise today when Momma showed up a tad early to pick me up from school. She took me to the doctor. Again. My left ear is infected. Again. Dr. D. had mentioned something a few visits back about sending me to an ENT and Momma was afraid that's where we would be heading after today's visit. However, Dr. D. gave me an antibiotic that worked pretty well in the past and for a longer period of time and I'm supposed to go back in a few weeks. By that time she's hoping that the weather will be nicer and I'll be out of school and maybe the combination of both things will help get this nasty infection out of my system. If not, THEN I get to go to an ENT. So, that's all the news I've got.