In terms of awesome weekends, you could say this one was right up there. You see, Saturday morning we went to look at some horses.
And guess what?!
Charlie and I watched in amazement as Daddy and Grampsie loaded them into the trailer behind Grampsie's truck and we took them home!!!!!!!!!!
Meet Bo and Daisy. Now, I named the colt (ahem, MY colt!), Bo! His mother was already named Daisy. No one but Momma picked up on the Dukes of Hazzard connection. She asked Gramps if he was going to start calling his trailer the General Lee. Anyway...
We spent pretty much the whole weekend at Nana and Grampsie's.
Bo is eventually going to come live with us.
But he's still pretty young and needs to be with his momma.
And we also don't have our fence up yet.
I'm so excited!
And Charlie is too! Despite Daisy photo bombing his picture!
I think Charlie is going to wind up liking these horses too.
Aren't they cute?!
Char and I might have to talk Grampsie into letting Daisy come live here too!
But enough about the horses. Horses need to bed fed so Charlie helped Grampsie see if the hay was dry enough to be baled.
Grampsie thought it would be cute to stick a piece of it in Char's mouth.
Char did not find it cute.
Or funny.
Indeed the hay was ready for baling.
So that's what we did yesterday.
Finished up by a little loving on the horsies before leaving.
Awwww! Look at Bo licking my foot!

















