Thursday was my graduation from Pre-K. Charlie was very excited for me.
I loved my cap and gown.
Here I am being announced as a graduate.
We listened to my teacher, Ms. Tiffanny (the one on the right), read a poem to us.
Then we sang and danced to a few songs.
Ms. Angie asked us what we would like to be when we grow up. I said a doctor (because veterinarian is too hard to say).
Then I took some flowers to Momma!
Momma loves this pic!
And then I gave her a big hug while Daddy took this cute pic.
Then Ms. Tiffanny handed out our diplomas.
Then it was time to celebrate!!
We went back on stage for a quick class photo as graduates.
Daddy gave me some beautiful flowers.
Charlie's face cracks me up in this photo.
I got a big hug from Paw Paw...
....and Maw Maw, and Nannie G.
Then we headed home but to my surprise, the celebration wasn't over. I had a party waiting on me!!!
I was so surprised.
We had dreamcicle cake.
And partied the afternoon away.
Now I'm off for summer vacation and I'll be a big, tough, cheer leading, kindergartner in the fall!!!



















