Sunday, August 21, 2011

Addie Day!

Yesterday was Addie Day! We got to do all kinds of fun things. First off, we went to see Cars 2. Daddy and Mommy liked it but I didn't care for it much. Afterwards, they surprised me with a trip to Gettysburg to see a real life Mater! His eyes could use a touch up, but isn't he cool?!
Later that evening we went to the Rocky Ridge Carnival with Grampsie, Nana, Caleb and Eli. I had fun going down the big slide with Grampsie and Daddy.



And I wanted to win another fish. And, I did! Ok, well, Daddy won him for me...at least we hope he and Nemo are both hims...or hers. Anyway, he's really cool looking. I'll get Mommy to post some pics of him later.

We played a few more games, had some ice cream, and headed home.

When can we have another Addie Day?!