Last night, Daddy and Mommy took me to preschool orientation. I start in a few weeks. I've been pretty worried about them leaving me there and I was afraid last night was going to be the first time. It started out with a really l...o...n...g... video about the things all the classes did last year followed by some equally long and boring information for Daddy and Mommy. I got to meet my teacher, Ms. Tina. She's really nice. She even knew my name when I walked in the door. Daddy showed me the spot on the floor with my name where I'll sit during class. Mommy was shocked that I sat on my spot and didn't move while the teacher talked. I really enjoyed the class and am pretty excited about using the computer in the classroom. When Ms. Tina asked if I was excited for preschool, I replied, "YES!" much to Daddy and Mommy's surprise. In fact, afterwards at dinner when Momma asked what I would like to do next week since Daddy is on vacation, I replied, "Go to school!" Mommy is just hoping I'm as excited about it on the first day as I am right now!
