Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beating A Dead Horse

So, we had my birthday party last night, despite the hurricane. Here I am reassuring Nana that I've been good lately and deserve my birthday presents. Trent, Ariel, and I shared a seat during dinner.
For the first time EVER, I was excited about opening gifts.

I tore through them at lightening speed.

I apologize in advance if I send you a thank you note for something you didn't actually give me! Heather, "That Lady" Cindy, and Mommy tried their best to keep my gifts together so we could tell what came from who.

But, I did go around and hug everyone and thank them afterwards, at least!

Then it was time for cupcakes!

I, of course, over exaggerated how difficult it was to blow out my candle!

Actually, it did take me a few tries!

I licked the icing off my candle as everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me a second time...at my request.

Then we headed out into the garage for a little pinata fun. Since Caleb was the oldest, Daddy made his turn at bat a little harder.

But he still managed to take a good swing at my horse!

I took several cracks at it!

It was my party, after all!

Macie took some swings too!

Aunt Marsha was kind enough to finally put our dear horsie out of his misery and we had a blast gobbling up the candy!

I had a really great time and received a lot of nice presents but especially loved spending time with my friends and family. Thank you all for braving Hurricane Irene to come show me some love!