Ho! Ho! Ho! We went to Nana and Grampsie's last Friday to celebrate Christmas with them and Aunt Marsha's family. I got this way cool Bucky pirate ship!
Charlie got some Thomas the Tank Engine toys.
And check out my yellow boots! In fact, I love yellow so much that Nana gave me a "yellow" box full of all kinds of yellow things. Pretty. Stinking. Cool!
Aunt Marsha made Charlie this towel. She made me a pretty sweet purple one with a fishy on it.
We enjoyed a yummy lunch with them and went home fat and happy. On Saturday we went to Nannie and Pop-Pop's for another yummy lunch and gifts. Charlie really got into opening gifts!
Saturday found us celebrating with the Kaas family but I don't have any pictures from that get together. Unfortunately, Daddy had to work on Christmas Eve. We spent a few hours with Maw Maw and Paw Paw while Momma finished getting ready for Christmas. She picked us up right before it started to snow. Daddy had a rather wild ride home from work that night in his sucks-in-snow car. A big thanks to Pop-Pop for helping him get home. Despite all that, we woke up Christmas morning to this beautiful sight. Momma said the best part of Christmas this year was me waking up beside her in bed. She said, "Good morning, Addie. Merry Christmas". I groggily replied, "Merry. Christmas.... OH MY GOSH, IT IS CHRISTMAS! LET'S GO SEE WHAT SANTA BROUGHT!!!!!", as we ran out to the living room where Daddy and Charlie were waiting.
I think Charlie liked my Chuck the Truck Play Doh set more than me!
Charlie and I gave Daddy a sweet Raiders hat!
Look at our purdy tree!
Momma loves this picture of Charlie. He found one of his gifts and was trying to open it all by himself. My little brother is so cute!
Charlie also got this nifty little train, gear toy.
More gifts...
(Gasp!) "What's this?!" - I got a sweet remote control truck!
We spent the rest of the day visiting with Nannie G. and Grandma and Pappy. And then we spent the next few days cleaning and reorganizing the house. We're off to celebrate our last Christmas get together with Maw Maw and Paw Paw today. I'm sure there will be more pics to follow!













