Char and I hope ya'll had a great Christmas. We sure did. We can finally walk through the house again but I will feel sorry for the poor recycling people when they do our pick-up next week.
I'm trying to get caught up on some blogging. I know I'm not as good about it as I used to be. I'm kinda busy, you know. Anyway, last Tuesday night was my Christmas program at school. I was one of the first on stage and started to wave as soon as I saw Daddy, Momma, Charlie, Nana, Grampsie, Maw Maw, and Paw Paw. These pics are a little hard to see (since Santa didn't bring Momma a telephoto lens...) so I'm the one in the red sweater with the black stripe, behind the piano.
We sang and danced to about ten different Christmas songs, had some cookies and juice, and then rode around looking at Christmas lights on the way home.
'twas a pretty cool evening.


