Hi All,
Charlie here. Looks like blogging is up to me today. There's cookie baking and cookie tossing going on in our house. And no, I don't mean tossing out burnt cookies. The stomach flu has struck half of our house. The well half of the house is craving cookies...myself included. Well, until the urge to toss cookies hits, I suppose. Enough about that. Earlier today Momma took me to see Dr. D. for my 12-month check-up. As always, Dr. D. told me I was just 'too cute and so sweet' and said I'm just about as perfect as perfect can be. I'm 30" tall these days and weigh 21.5 pounds. I'm loving this one-year-old gig. I'm riding in a regular car seat and drinking some yummy whole milk. A guy could get used to this. Anyway, I'm off to spray the house with Lysol again and am hoping that the flu bug doesn't get me.
Have an awesome day!
-c
