Monday, March 1, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

As my little counter to the right will tell you, I am 18 months old today! Happy Half Birthday to me! Anyway, as I'm getting older, Mommy is starting to let me make my own decisions. You know, major stuff like, which PJs to wear to bed, which books to read...you know, tough stuff. So today Mommy thought she'd let me pick out what I wanted to eat for lunch. Here's how our conversation went:
Mommy) "Addie, would you like pizza for lunch?"
Me) "No"
Mommy) "How about a grilled cheese?"
Me) "Noo"
Mommy) "Ok, turkey sandwich?"
Me) "No!"
Mommy) "Are you going to answer every question I ask you with 'no'?"
Me) "Noooooo"
At that point, Mommy laughed and made me a turkey sandwich. So I guess the lesson from this is that in order for me to make my own decisions, you need to teach me the word "yes"!