Thursday, March 25, 2010

"S*it Woo Woo!"

I love my doggie. Ya'll know that. I've been trying to pronounce Reese but it comes out sounding more like "See" so I just call her "Woo Woo" because she doesn't bark, she "woo woo"'s. On a daily basis, I hear Mommy and Daddy tell Reese to sit a lot. Only trouble is, I can't say sit either...it comes out sounding a lot like "s*it". And, Mommy and Daddy think it's kind of funny...
My multitasking Mommy decided to make a grooming appointment for Reese this morning while I was at gymnastics. When we picked her up afterwards, she was pretty hyper...er well, for those of you who know her...she was just being herself. So, on the way home she was running back and forth in the AddieMobile and Mommy said "Reese Sit!" And she did, but it's a little hard for a doggie to ride in a car so with each and every turn she would get up. So, I decided to take over for Mommy and proceeded to tell Reese to "S*it" over and over on the way home. Mommy knew I was only trying to be helpful, but she was secretly worried that Reese would actually do what I told her! What a mess that would have been! Hehe!