Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today I...

...spent the afternoon at Pa and Ma's while Daddy helped Pa work on his truck...er, trailer I mean... ...I rode Mommy's old pedal tractor...
...and made silly faces...
...played in the bed of their truck......played Peek A Boo with Pa...
...rode on the Addie Gator...
...cleaned up the big mess Daddy and Pa made......hung out with Ma on the front of their Big Green Tractor...
...and posed for a pic with Pa and his two prized possessions...
...then he took me for a ride...

...and I sat behind the wheel of Ma's truck...

...and was uncooperative with Mommy as she tried to get a cute picture of me for Easter...

So how did you spend this gorgeous day? Oh yeah, we also started the day off with some yummy brunch with Great Nannie G., Pa and Ma, My Great Aunt Robin and Uncle Steve and my cousin Amy to celebrate Nannie's birthday. It was great catching up with everyone.