Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gatorific!

Well, it seems that my birthday celebration wasn't really over! Friday evening, Paw Paw and Maw Maw took us out to dinner. Afterwards, we headed back to their house where they had a little surprise for me! I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I came out of the house!
"So, which is mine?" Hehe!


After a short driving lesson...

...I was off!

My new friend, Mac, enjoyed the ride too!



There is a little bit of a learning curve to it, literally. I sort of ran into Paw Paw...

After we cleaned up our little wreck, we took some time to discuss our Gators.

Then, I was off again!

I rode off into the sunset, literally!

So now, my birthday is officially, "all over!" as Paw Paw often says! Thank you all!

PS - This thing is awesome for chasing Reese around the yard in!