Hello Friends. Momma thought I seemed a tad on the quiet side on the way home from school today. It has now become apparent why I was so quiet. A stuffy nose makes for a miserable Addie. Seriously, three days and I've already got a cold! I was really hoping to enjoy my four day weekend. So, I'm sacked out on the couch this afternoon hoping to sleep this stuff away! Thursday, September 8, 2011
School Is Sickening
Hello Friends. Momma thought I seemed a tad on the quiet side on the way home from school today. It has now become apparent why I was so quiet. A stuffy nose makes for a miserable Addie. Seriously, three days and I've already got a cold! I was really hoping to enjoy my four day weekend. So, I'm sacked out on the couch this afternoon hoping to sleep this stuff away! 