I had a pretty miserable night. I tossed. I turned. I coughed. I sneezed. I woke up this morning with a fever of 102.3. Momma wasn't sure what to do. She felt pretty certain I just had a virus and there really wasn't anything that could be done that she wasn't already doing. But, today is Friday and she didn't want me getting worse over the weekend so she decided to make a doctor's appointment for me. Just as she suspected, I have a virus. Or, a bug, as the doctor told me. She told me to keep drinking lots of fluids and eating. She also mentioned to Mommy about keeping up with the Tylenol if my fever continues. Not sure what Tylenol is but since the doctor mentioned it, I thought my applesauce tasted a little funny this morning... Anyway, I got a Dora and Diego sticker for being such a good patient and Momma and I were on our way. On the way home, I asked Momma what kind of bug I had. Momma replied that I just have a cold, that's all. I still don't understand. The doctor looked in my mouth and ears and said I have a bug. So it is a fly, a ladybug, or a stinkbug??
