Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tattle Tale

Last night, Nana called to see how my first day of preschool went. I proceeded to tell her "some kid didn't put his toys away and he had to sit on his name." Daddy and Mommy assumed I was talking about myself since Mrs. Tina said she had some trouble getting me to put my toys away.




This morning's drop off at school didn't go nearly as well as yesterday. I honestly thought this school thing was just a one time event. I didn't realize I was going to have to go every day (Mommy's note: She's only going three days a week...). I walked into school on my own free will but as soon as we got to my classroom door, I climbed up Mommy like a cat up a tree! I wouldn't let her put me down. I wrapped my arms and legs around her like a boa constrictor. It took a lot of help from Mrs. Tina but she was able to get me away from Mommy.




Before Momma left, she told Mrs. Tina about my conversation with Nana. Mrs. Tina got a good laugh out of it but told Momma it really was another kid who sort of got in trouble.




I did end up having fun today. We read another story, sang "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", had some goldfish, and colored. I was so happy when I saw Mommy around the corner. I ran over and almost knocked her down. Then I - loudly - told her that "some kid took my book!" Mommy told me to tell her about it in Lightening for fear that "some kid"'s mother would be standing beside her but I wasn't about to forget about it.




So, Momma has decided that I am going to be voted "Class Tattle Tale!"




I'd also like to send shout outs to my pals Atley and Macie. They started their preschools today too and I hope they both had good days!