Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Field Trip

Today my class took a field trip to Jumbo's Pumpkin Patch. Momma went along as a champagne. Momma: Chaperone, Addie...not champagne. Whatever...she went along.

It was pretty cool. They took us on a short wagon ride and dropped us off at a corn maze.


We made our way through the corn maze and came out at a pint sized pumpkin patch.


We were each allowed to pick a pumpkin and take it home.


Then we went on an even longer ride to get back to the barn.


There we played on some of the nifty things they had set up for kids.


And got to pet the animals.


This brought back painful memories for Momma...right Maw Maw and Paw Paw...hehe!! (Momma hated to feed calves when she was little! Something about them being stubborn and Momma not having a whole lot of patience...I wonder where I get that from??)


The goats and pigs were my favorite.


Here I am checking out the chickens with some of my friends from class.


Before we left, we picked out a pumpkin and Daddy and I are going to carve that sucker up later!