Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Rewind

My apologies, this blog post is a little out of order. If you scroll to the bottom, there's a video that belongs at the top but I can't move it. Anyway, it is a video of me, Heather, and Aunt "That Lady" Cindy singing, "Play that Funky Music" on Friday night when they came over to visit. It is currently my favorite song. I love the song, and everyone loves to hear me sing it because my "funky" comes out sounding like "f*!ky" music. Its a long video and starts off a little slow but then I get into it. Its worth checking out. Anyway, after our fun Friday evening, Daddy and I fixed breakfast on Saturday. I had fun makin' the bakin'...I mean, bacon. After our bellies were full, we started to paint Baby Charlie's room.


Daddy gave me a quick rolling lesson...

...and then I was off.

Would you believe when I walked out of the room, he touched up the spots I had painted?! Geeze...

Then yesterday we headed to McConnellsburg for the big flea market and tractor show. I had fun riding around on Paw Paw's shoulders. (Photo credit: Maw Maw)

Then, to give Paw Paw a break, I rode round in my wagon, like a Diva! (Photo credit: Maw Maw)

We also took in the saw mill. Maw Maw and Paw Paw were kind enough to take me home with them (Ok, well I begged them to) which worked out well because Momma had photos to take last night and Daddy was able to....

...finish painting Charlie's room! Doesn't it look good? Maybe next weekend he and I can cuss the wallpaper border up. Ahem, I mean hang it up...hehe!

Oh, and here's my "F*&ky Music" video!