Happy Halloween! I'm a puppy...in case you couldn't tell. I insisted upon buying my costume a few months ago so its a little snug now...
Today was our Halloween party and Trick or Treating at school.
It was so much fun.
Twas a wee bit cold though so this puppy needed some extra fur!
We went to very exciting places to Trick or Treat!
Like the gas station...
...and the medical center.
These ladies thought my ears were cute!
After we got back inside and warmed up, we really started to party!
Momma and I were responsible for bringing cupcakes. I, however, liked the store bought ones that someone else brought...
Today was our Halloween party and Trick or Treating at school.
It was so much fun.
Twas a wee bit cold though so this puppy needed some extra fur!
We went to very exciting places to Trick or Treat!
Like the gas station...
...and the medical center.
These ladies thought my ears were cute!
After we got back inside and warmed up, we really started to party!
Momma and I were responsible for bringing cupcakes. I, however, liked the store bought ones that someone else brought...



