Momma had, what should have been, the world's quickest doctor's appointment this morning - but they forgot her in the waiting room and she ended up being there for an hour. Anyway, Maw Maw and I hung out together while Baby Charlie got his check up. He's cool. Still baking away. I picked Momma some flowers and Maw Maw and I arranged them in a little pumpkin. We're crafty like that. We also made a cool placemat out of leaves, but I don't have a picture of that. (Photo credit: Maw Maw)
After Momma got back and we had lunch, we went outside and I got to run around.
Momma was taking pictures of Maw Maw for her crochet book that's coming out next year.
After Momma got back and we had lunch, we went outside and I got to run around.
Momma was taking pictures of Maw Maw for her crochet book that's coming out next year.


